Algal biorefinery-based industry: an approach to address fuel and food insecurity for a carbon-smart world
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 2–13, 15 January 2011
How to Cite
Subhadra, B. and Grinson-George (2011), Algal biorefinery-based industry: an approach to address fuel and food insecurity for a carbon-smart world. J. Sci. Food Agric., 91: 2–13. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4207
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!