Volatile compounds and antimicrobial and antioxidant activities of the essential oils of the needles of Pinus densiflora and Pinus thunbergii
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 703–709, 15 March 2011
How to Cite
Park, J.-S. and Lee, G.-H. (2011), Volatile compounds and antimicrobial and antioxidant activities of the essential oils of the needles of Pinus densiflora and Pinus thunbergii. J. Sci. Food Agric., 91: 703–709. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4239
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!