Contribution of sulfur-containing compounds to the colour-inhibiting effect and improved antioxidant activity of Maillard reaction products of soybean protein hydrolysates
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 710–720, 15 March 2011
How to Cite
Huang, M., Liu, P., Song, S., Zhang, X., Hayat, K., Xia, S., Jia, C. and Gu, F. (2011), Contribution of sulfur-containing compounds to the colour-inhibiting effect and improved antioxidant activity of Maillard reaction products of soybean protein hydrolysates. J. Sci. Food Agric., 91: 710–720. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4240
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31071602
- Innovation Fund for Technology Based Firms. Grant Number: 10C26213200976
- SKLF. Grant Number: SKLF-TS-427 200813
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!