Phenolic acid concentrations in organically and conventionally cultivated spring and winter wheat
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 91, Issue 6, pages 1089–1095, April 2011
How to Cite
Zuchowski, J., Jonczyk, K., Pecio, L. and Oleszek, W. (2011), Phenolic acid concentrations in organically and conventionally cultivated spring and winter wheat. J. Sci. Food Agric., 91: 1089–1095. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4288
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!