Ripening-associated changes in the amounts of starch and non-starch polysaccharides and their contributions to fruit softening in three banana cultivars
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 91, Issue 8, pages 1511–1516, June 2011
How to Cite
Shiga, T. M., Soares, C. A., Nascimento, J. R., Purgatto, E., Lajolo, F. M. and Cordenunsi, B. R. (2011), Ripening-associated changes in the amounts of starch and non-starch polysaccharides and their contributions to fruit softening in three banana cultivars. J. Sci. Food Agric., 91: 1511–1516. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4342
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!