Determination of the volatile profile of stoned table olives from different varieties by using HS-SPME and GC/IT-MS
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 91, Issue 9, pages 1693–1701, July 2011
How to Cite
Malheiro, R., de Pinho, P. G., Casal, S., Bento, A. and Pereira, J. A. (2011), Determination of the volatile profile of stoned table olives from different varieties by using HS-SPME and GC/IT-MS. J. Sci. Food Agric., 91: 1693–1701. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4372
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!