Effects of genetically modified T2A-1 rice on faecal microflora of rats during 90 day supplementation
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 91, Issue 11, pages 2066–2072, 30 August 2011
How to Cite
Yuan, Y., Xu, W., Luo, Y., Liu, H., Lu, J., Su, C. and Huang, K. (2011), Effects of genetically modified T2A-1 rice on faecal microflora of rats during 90 day supplementation. J. Sci. Food Agric., 91: 2066–2072. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4421
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
- National GMO Cultivation Major Project of New Varieties. Grant Numbers: 2008ZX08011-005, 2009ZX08011-001B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!