Antioxidant capacity and phenolic composition of fermented Centella asiatica herbal teas
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 91, Issue 15, pages 2731–2739, December 2011
How to Cite
Ariffin, F., Heong Chew, S., Bhupinder, K., Karim, A. A. and Huda, N. (2011), Antioxidant capacity and phenolic composition of fermented Centella asiatica herbal teas. J. Sci. Food Agric., 91: 2731–2739. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4454
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
- Universiti Sains Malaysia. Grant Number: 1001/PTEK IND/815040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!