Benefits of β-xylanase for wheat biomass conversion to bioethanol
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 84–91, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Juodeikiene, G., Basinskiene, L., Vidmantiene, D., Makaravicius, T. and Bartkiene, E. (2012), Benefits of β-xylanase for wheat biomass conversion to bioethanol. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 84–91. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4545
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
- Research Council of Lithuania (COST Action CM0903)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!