Soil organic carbon and total nitrogen as affected by land use types in karst and non-karst areas of northwest Guangxi, China
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: 2nd International Symposium on Sustainable Agriculture in Sub-tropical Regions
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 1086–1093, 30 March 2012
How to Cite
Chen, H., Zhang, W., Wang, K. and Hou, Y. (2012), Soil organic carbon and total nitrogen as affected by land use types in karst and non-karst areas of northwest Guangxi, China. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 1086–1093. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4591
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2010
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!