Soil organic carbon and total nitrogen as affected by land use types in karst and non-karst areas of northwest Guangxi, China
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: 2nd International Symposium on Sustainable Agriculture in Sub-tropical Regions
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 1086–1093, 30 March 2012
How to Cite
Chen, H., Zhang, W., Wang, K. and Hou, Y. (2012), Soil organic carbon and total nitrogen as affected by land use types in karst and non-karst areas of northwest Guangxi, China. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 1086–1093. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4591
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2010
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!