Antioxidants from barley husks impregnated in films of low-density polyethylene and their effect over lipid deterioration of frozen cod (Gadus morhua)
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 427–432, 30 January 2012
How to Cite
Pereira de Abreu, D. A., Maroto, J., Villalba Rodríguez, K. and Cruz, J. M. (2012), Antioxidants from barley husks impregnated in films of low-density polyethylene and their effect over lipid deterioration of frozen cod (Gadus morhua). J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 427–432. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4595
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!