Effect of reforestation on nitrogen and phosphorus dynamics in the catchment ecosystems of subtropical China: the example of the Hanjiang River basin
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: 2nd International Symposium on Sustainable Agriculture in Sub-tropical Regions
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 1119–1129, 30 March 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Q., Xiao, Q., Liu, C., Wang, K., Ye, M., Lei, A., Song, X. and Kohata, K. (2012), Effect of reforestation on nitrogen and phosphorus dynamics in the catchment ecosystems of subtropical China: the example of the Hanjiang River basin. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 1119–1129. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4607
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!