This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
Published 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 564–569, February 2012
How to Cite
Bryant, R. J., Anders, M. and McClung, A. (2012), Impact of production practices on physicochemical properties of rice grain quality. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 564–569. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4608
Presented in part at the 2008 AACC International Annual Meeting.Mention of a trademark or proprietary product in this article is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the United States Department of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!