Starch determination, amylose content and susceptibility to in vitro amylolysis in flours from the roots of 25 cassava varieties
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 673–678, February 2012
How to Cite
Mejía-Agüero, L. E., Galeno, F., Hernández-Hernández, O., Matehus, J. and Tovar, J. (2012), Starch determination, amylose content and susceptibility to in vitro amylolysis in flours from the roots of 25 cassava varieties. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 673–678. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4629
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!