Effect of seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides ssp. sinensis) leaf extract on the swimming endurance and exhaustive exercise-induced oxidative stress of rats
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 736–742, 15 March 2012
How to Cite
Zheng, X., Long, W., Liu, G., Zhang, X. and Yang, X. (2012), Effect of seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides ssp. sinensis) leaf extract on the swimming endurance and exhaustive exercise-induced oxidative stress of rats. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 736–742. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4634
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!