Reduction of diazinon and dimethoate in apple juice by pulsed electric field treatment
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 743–750, 15 March 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Hou, Y., Zhang, Y., Chen, J., Chen, F., Liao, X. and Hu, X. (2012), Reduction of diazinon and dimethoate in apple juice by pulsed electric field treatment. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 743–750. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4636
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- Beijing Science and Technology Project. Grant Number: 101105046610001
- Science and Technology Support in the Twelfth Five-Year Plan of China. Grant Number: 2011AA100801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!