Response of soil organic carbon mineralization in typical Karst soils following the addition of 14C-labeled rice straw and CaCO3
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: 2nd International Symposium on Sustainable Agriculture in Sub-tropical Regions
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 1112–1118, 30 March 2012
How to Cite
Hu, L., Su, Y., He, X., Wu, J., Zheng, H., Li, Y. and Wang, A. (2012), Response of soil organic carbon mineralization in typical Karst soils following the addition of 14C-labeled rice straw and CaCO3. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 1112–1118. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4647
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
- Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-YW-436
- Strategic Priority Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA05070403
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40671104, 30970538
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!