Effect of solid content and composition of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose–lipid edible coatings on physico-chemical and nutritional quality of ‘Oronules’ mandarins
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 794–802, 15 March 2012
How to Cite
Contreras-Oliva, A., Rojas-Argudo, C. and Pérez-Gago, M. B. (2012), Effect of solid content and composition of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose–lipid edible coatings on physico-chemical and nutritional quality of ‘Oronules’ mandarins. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 794–802. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4649
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!