Changes in intramuscular fat, fatty acid profile and cholesterol content induced by zeranol implantation strategy in hair lambs
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 7, pages 1362–1367, May 2012
How to Cite
Valenzuela-Grijalva, N. V., González-Rios, H., Islava, T. Y., Valenzuela, M., Torrescano, G., Camou, J. P. and Núñez-González, F. A. (2012), Changes in intramuscular fat, fatty acid profile and cholesterol content induced by zeranol implantation strategy in hair lambs. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 1362–1367. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4707
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!