Impacts of climate change and inter-annual variability on cereal crops in China from 1980 to 2008
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 8, pages 1643–1652, June 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, T. and Huang, Y. (2012), Impacts of climate change and inter-annual variability on cereal crops in China from 1980 to 2008. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 1643–1652. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5523
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2011
- External Cooperation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: GJHZ1204
- China Meteorological Administration. Grant Number: 200806026
- Ministry of Finance People's Republic of China. Grant Number: GYHY200806008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!