Detection of central nervous system tissue as bovine spongiform encephalopathy specified risk material in traditional Turkish meat products
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 8, pages 1653–1656, June 2012
How to Cite
Kale, M., Hasırcıoglu, S., Ozturk, C., Akcan Kale, A. S. and Dogruer, Y. (2012), Detection of central nervous system tissue as bovine spongiform encephalopathy specified risk material in traditional Turkish meat products. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 1653–1656. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5527
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!