Polyacetylenes in fresh and stored carrots (Daucus carota): relations to root morphology and sugar content
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 8, pages 1748–1754, June 2012
How to Cite
Kjellenberg, L., Johansson, E., Gustavsson, K.-E. and Olsson, M. E. (2012), Polyacetylenes in fresh and stored carrots (Daucus carota): relations to root morphology and sugar content. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 1748–1754. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5541
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!