Structural and ultrastructural changes of full-cycle cultured Pacific bluefin tuna (Thunnus orientalis) muscle slices during chilled storage
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 8, pages 1755–1764, June 2012
How to Cite
Roy, B. C., Ando, M., Itoh, T. and Tsukamasa, Y. (2012), Structural and ultrastructural changes of full-cycle cultured Pacific bluefin tuna (Thunnus orientalis) muscle slices during chilled storage. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 1755–1764. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5542
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!