Part of this paper was given as abstract and oral presentation at the First International Conference on Organic Food Quality and Health Research, 18–20 May 2011, Prague, Czech Republic.
Health-promoting phytochemicals of Italian common wheat varieties grown under low-input agricultural management†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: First International Conference on Organic Food Quality and Health Research
Volume 92, Issue 14, pages 2800–2810, November 2012
How to Cite
Di Silvestro, R., Marotti, I., Bosi, S., Bregola, V., Carretero, A. S., Sedej, I., Mandic, A., Sakac, M., Benedettelli, S. and Dinelli, G. (2012), Health-promoting phytochemicals of Italian common wheat varieties grown under low-input agricultural management. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 2800–2810. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5590
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!