Ancillary information improves kriging on soil organic carbon data for a typical karst peak cluster depression landscape
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: 2nd International Symposium on Sustainable Agriculture in Sub-tropical Regions
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 1094–1102, 30 March 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Wang, K., Chen, H., He, X. and Zhang, J. (2012), Ancillary information improves kriging on soil organic carbon data for a typical karst peak cluster depression landscape. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 1094–1102. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5593
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!