Mare Nostrum (‘Our Sea’) was the Latin name for the Mediterranean Sea.
The scent of Mare Nostrum: medicinal and aromatic plants in Mediterranean soils†
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 6, pages 1150–1170, April 2012
How to Cite
Carrubba, A. and Scalenghe, R. (2012), The scent of Mare Nostrum: medicinal and aromatic plants in Mediterranean soils. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 1150–1170. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5630
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!