Virgin olive oil phenolic profile and variability in progenies from olive crosses
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 12, pages 2524–2533, September 2012
How to Cite
El Riachy, M., Priego-Capote, F., León, L., Luque de Castro, M. D. and Rallo, L. (2012), Virgin olive oil phenolic profile and variability in progenies from olive crosses. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 2524–2533. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5662
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!