A summary of these findings was presented as a poster at the First International Conference on Organic Food Quality and Health Research in Prague, Czech Republic, 18–20 May 2011.
Characteristics and consumption patterns of Australian organic consumers†
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: First International Conference on Organic Food Quality and Health Research
Volume 92, Issue 14, pages 2782–2787, November 2012
How to Cite
Oates, L., Cohen, M. and Braun, L. (2012), Characteristics and consumption patterns of Australian organic consumers. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 2782–2787. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5664
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!