A three-prong strategy to develop functional food using protein isolates recovered from chicken processing by-products with isoelectric solubilization/precipitation
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 12, pages 2534–2542, September 2012
How to Cite
Tahergorabi, R., Sivanandan, L., Beamer, S. K., Matak, K. E. and Jaczynski, J. (2012), A three-prong strategy to develop functional food using protein isolates recovered from chicken processing by-products with isoelectric solubilization/precipitation. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 2534–2542. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5668
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!