Haibo Wang and Zhaogi Zhang contributed equally to this paper.
The effect of delay between heat treatment and cold storage on alleviation of chilling injury in banana fruit
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 13, pages 2624–2629, October 2012
How to Cite
Wang, H., Zhang, Z., Xu, L., Huang, X. and Pang, X. (2012), The effect of delay between heat treatment and cold storage on alleviation of chilling injury in banana fruit. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 2624–2629. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5676
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!