In vitro and in vivo antifungal activity of a water-dilutable cassia oil microemulsion against Geotrichum citri-aurantii
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 13, pages 2668–2671, October 2012
How to Cite
Xu, S.-X., Li, Y.-C., Liu, X., Mao, L.-J., Zhang, H. and Zheng, X.-D. (2012), In vitro and in vivo antifungal activity of a water-dilutable cassia oil microemulsion against Geotrichum citri-aurantii. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 2668–2671. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5686
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31000818
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20090461377
- Special Program of the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 201003732
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!