First steps in the development of a psychological test on the effects of food on mental well-being
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: First International Conference on Organic Food Quality and Health Research
Volume 92, Issue 14, pages 2753–2756, November 2012
How to Cite
Geier, U., Hermann, I., Mittag, K. and Buchecker, K. (2012), First steps in the development of a psychological test on the effects of food on mental well-being. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 2753–2756. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5699
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!