Identification of biomarkers of meat tenderisation and its use for early classification of Asturian beef into fast and late tenderising meat
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 13, pages 2727–2740, October 2012
How to Cite
Sierra, V., Fernández-Suárez, V., Castro, P., Osoro, K., Vega-Naredo, I., García-Macía, M., Rodríguez-Colunga, P., Coto-Montes, A. and Oliván, M. (2012), Identification of biomarkers of meat tenderisation and its use for early classification of Asturian beef into fast and late tenderising meat. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 2727–2740. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5701
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!