Food in an evolutionary context: insights from mother's milk
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 11, pages 2219–2223, 30 August 2012
How to Cite
Hinde, K. and German, J. B. (2012), Food in an evolutionary context: insights from mother's milk. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 2219–2223. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5720
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!