These authors contributed at the same level of importance to this work.
Efficiency of a new strategy involving a new class of natural hetero-ligand iron(III) chelates (Fe(III)-NHL) to improve fruit tree growth in alkaline/calcareous soils
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 92, Issue 15, pages 3065–3071, December 2012
How to Cite
Fuentes, M., Ortuño, M. F., Pérez-Sarmiento, F., Bacaicoa, E., Baigorri, R., Conejero, W., Torrecillas, A. and García-Mina, J. M. (2012), Efficiency of a new strategy involving a new class of natural hetero-ligand iron(III) chelates (Fe(III)-NHL) to improve fruit tree growth in alkaline/calcareous soils. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 3065–3071. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5726
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!