Four phenolic acids determined by an improved HPLC method with a programmed ultraviolet wavelength detection and their relationships with lignin content in 13 agricultural residue feeds
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 53–60, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Wang, R., Yang, H.-J., Yang, X. and Cao, B.-H. (2013), Four phenolic acids determined by an improved HPLC method with a programmed ultraviolet wavelength detection and their relationships with lignin content in 13 agricultural residue feeds. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 53–60. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5727
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!