These authors contributed equally to this work.
Salt effect on phenolics and antioxidant activities of Tunisian and Canadian sweet marjoram (Origanum majorana L.) shoots
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 134–141, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Baâtour, O., Mahmoudi, H., Tarchoun, I., Nasri, N., Trabelsi, N., Kaddour, R., Zaghdoudi, M., Hamdawi, G., Ksouri, Riadh., Lachaâl, M. and Marzouk, B. (2013), Salt effect on phenolics and antioxidant activities of Tunisian and Canadian sweet marjoram (Origanum majorana L.) shoots. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 134–141. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5740
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!