Albusin B modulates lipid metabolism and increases antioxidant defense in broiler chickens by a proteomic approach
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 284–292, 30 January 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H.-T., Li, Y.-H., Chou, I.-P., Hsieh, Y.-H., Chen, B.-J. and Chen, C.-Y. (2013), Albusin B modulates lipid metabolism and increases antioxidant defense in broiler chickens by a proteomic approach. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 284–292. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5754
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!