Application of molecularly imprinted hydrogel for the preparation of lactose-free milk
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 304–309, 30 January 2013
How to Cite
Hadizadeh, F., Hassanpour Moghadam, M. and Mohajeri, S. A. (2013), Application of molecularly imprinted hydrogel for the preparation of lactose-free milk. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 304–309. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5757
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2012
- Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 88819
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!