Texture, composition and anatomy of spinach leaves in relation to nitrogen fertilization
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 227–237, 30 January 2013
How to Cite
Gutiérrez-Rodríguez, E., Lieth, H. J., Jernstedt, J. A., Labavitch, J. M., Suslow, T. V. and Cantwell, M. I. (2013), Texture, composition and anatomy of spinach leaves in relation to nitrogen fertilization. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 227–237. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5780
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!