Bacterial community dynamics, lactic acid bacteria species diversity and metabolite kinetics of traditional Romanian vegetable fermentations
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 749–760, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Wouters, D., Grosu-Tudor, S., Zamfir, M. and De Vuyst, L. (2013), Bacterial community dynamics, lactic acid bacteria species diversity and metabolite kinetics of traditional Romanian vegetable fermentations. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 749–760. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5788
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!