†Current address: Institute of Vegetable, Zhejiang Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Hangzhou 310021, China.
Analysis of potential fumonisin-producing Fusarium species in corn products from three main maize-producing areas in eastern China
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 693–701, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Wang, J., Zhang, C. and Wang, Q. (2013), Analysis of potential fumonisin-producing Fusarium species in corn products from three main maize-producing areas in eastern China. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 693–701. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5794
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!