The probiotic Lactobacillus rhamnosus BFE5264 and Lactobacillus plantarum NR74 promote cholesterol efflux and suppress inflammation in THP-1 cells
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 781–787, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Yoon, H.-s., Ju, J.-h., Lee, J.-e., Park, H.-j., Lee, J.-m., Shin, H.-k., Holzapfel, W., Park, K.-y. and Do, M.-S. (2013), The probiotic Lactobacillus rhamnosus BFE5264 and Lactobacillus plantarum NR74 promote cholesterol efflux and suppress inflammation in THP-1 cells. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 781–787. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5797
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!