Multi-method comparison of carrot quality from a conventional and three organic cropping systems with increasing levels of nutrient recycling
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: First International Conference on Organic Food Quality and Health Research
Volume 92, Issue 14, pages 2855–2869, November 2012
How to Cite
Paoletti, F., Raffo, A., Kristensen, H. L., Thorup-Kristensen, K., Seljåsen, R., Torp, T., Busscher, N., Ploeger, A. and Kahl, J. (2012), Multi-method comparison of carrot quality from a conventional and three organic cropping systems with increasing levels of nutrient recycling. J. Sci. Food Agric., 92: 2855–2869. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5819
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!