†Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Agriculture
Effects of California chaparral plants on in vitro ruminal fermentation of forage and concentrate diet
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2012
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 550–559, February 2013
How to Cite
Narvaez, N., Wang, Y., Xu, Z. and McAllister, T. (2013), Effects of California chaparral plants on in vitro ruminal fermentation of forage and concentrate diet. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 550–559. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5828
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!