Control of Phytophthora nicotianae disease, induction of defense responses and genes expression of papaya fruits treated with Pseudomonas putida MGP1
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 568–574, February 2013
How to Cite
Shi, J., Liu, A., Li, X. and Chen, W. (2013), Control of Phytophthora nicotianae disease, induction of defense responses and genes expression of papaya fruits treated with Pseudomonas putida MGP1. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 568–574. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5831
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!