Angiotensin-converting enzyme-inhibitory activity in protein hydrolysates from normal and anthracnose disease-damaged Phaseolus vulgaris seeds
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 961–966, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Hernández-Álvarez, A. J., Carrasco-Castilla, J., Dávila-Ortiz, G., Alaiz, M., Girón-Calle, J., Vioque-Peña, J., Jacinto-Hernández, C. and Jiménez-Martínez, C. (2013), Angiotensin-converting enzyme-inhibitory activity in protein hydrolysates from normal and anthracnose disease-damaged Phaseolus vulgaris seeds. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 961–966. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5841
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!