Composition of two Spanish common dry beans (Phaseolus vulgaris), ‘Almonga’ and ‘Curruquilla’, and their postprandial effect in type 2 diabetics
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 1076–1082, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Olmedilla-Alonso, B., Pedrosa, M. M., Cuadrado, C., Brito, M., Asensio-S-Manzanera, C. and Asensio-Vegas, C. (2013), Composition of two Spanish common dry beans (Phaseolus vulgaris), ‘Almonga’ and ‘Curruquilla’, and their postprandial effect in type 2 diabetics. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 1076–1082. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5852
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!