Application of host-specific source-tracking tools for rapid identification of fecal contamination in fresh produce by humans and livestock
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 1089–1096, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Lee, C. S. and Lee, J. (2013), Application of host-specific source-tracking tools for rapid identification of fecal contamination in fresh produce by humans and livestock. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 1089–1096. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5855
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!