Quality parameters and antioxidant properties in organic and conventionally grown broccoli after pre-storage hot water treatment
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 1140–1146, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Zapata, P. J., Tucker, G. A., Valero, D. and Serrano, M. (2013), Quality parameters and antioxidant properties in organic and conventionally grown broccoli after pre-storage hot water treatment. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 1140–1146. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5865
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!